Wednesday, October 31, 2007

No one in Davis looks to Batman for wisdom and guidance

When I am feeling low or confused, I take a step back from my problem and ask myself, What Would Batman Do? Usually the answer is to use some expensive gadgets to kick some ass, which fits in well with my job. So today, not for Halloween but for general awesomeness, I wore my WWBD teeshirt. Not a single person at work got it, or even asked about it (at least, until I dramatically prompted them to). I got some flickers of recognition at the grocery store, but no smiles. Sigh. Clearly the town of Davis is not properly aware of the Adventures of Dr. McNinja, perhaps the best serial webcomic ever. Oh, and in case you were wondering, ninja zombies are not very effective ninjas. But they're pretty good at choreographed dances.

1 comment:

Marco Ramilli said...

ACC......&& ARGC ARGV .

What Would Batman Do ?
Fantastic !!! I've realized right now your T-Shirt !
Yesterday on restaurant I've noted it, and I was quite sure that the "WWBD-sign" means something.... but nothing....

Thank so much for this funny post Ann !!